Alland Group’s most recent project delivery for Rohrig was a large new build for the site formerly known as Parkway Tavern. Renamed Forest Hotel, it is now a modern and upmarket venue that provides the residents of Frenchs Forest and surrounding areas a chic new ‘local’.
The 9600 m2 site provides patrons with amenities of a Sports Bar, Bistro, Kids Playroom, Function Room as well as an outdoor beer garden. This project kept our teams on site for over 13 months.
Alland Group were responsible for all electrical and automation to the three bars, the bistro seating area & commercial kitchen, the function room and outdoor seating area. This comprised of
– A Dynalite lighting control system complete with DMX and Dali controlled lights
– Connection to new Substation with substantial new inground infrastructure with provisions for a future hotel
– New MSB and Distribution boards throughout
– Emergency and exit lighting throughout
– Install of beautiful custom designed and fabricated pendant lights, recessed LED strips and in ground up lighting
– overhead festoon lighting and fairylights throughout new outdoor beer garden
- Project Work:
Fit out bistro, gaming & sports bars, function room, outdoor beer garden
- Site Location:
Frenchs Forest, NSW